Hands on training Essentia Dr. Javier Tapia
February 22, 2018
Price: € 350,- excl VAT
• Introduction to color in dentistry.
• Simplification in the layering technique:
– Is it possible? How many shades do we need?
– Essentia: the smart simplification.
– Custom_eyes by Bio-Emulation: the custom shade guide.
– Shade selection strategy.
– The simplified penta_laminar concept.
– The tri_laminar concept: histo-anatomic approach for posterior layering.
-Clinical application of the simplified penta_laminar concept.
– Simplification in posterior.
• Demo of class IV restoration with smart simplified layering technique.
• Class IV restoration with smart simplified layering technique by participants.
• Demo of class II restoration with smart simplified layering technique.
• Class II restoration with smart simplified layering technique by
JAVIER TAPIA GUADIX
Javier Tapia Guadix was born in 1978 in Madrid, Spain. He finished dental school at the European University of Madrid in 2003. Working then as associate professor in the prosthetics department during 2004. In 2005 he started his career as professional computer graphics artist, focused on illustration, animation and application development. He founded the company Juice – Dental Media Design for this purpose. He received the Collegiate Merit Award by the Spanish College of Dentists from the 1st Region in 2005, for his collaboration in the commission of new technologies. In 2011 he founded together with Panaghiotis Bazos and Gianfranco Politano the Bio-Emulation group. He actively collaborates with several universities across Europe and is member of GC Restorative Advisory Board. In 2014 he became official reviewer for the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry. Then in 2017 he became official reviewer for the International Journal of Esthetic Dentistry. Javier works in his private practice in Madrid, focused on restorative dentistry and aesthetics. He is an international lecturer with participation in more than 200 congress,hands-on courses and live courses. He published several articles in restorative dentistry,dental photography and computers in dentistry.
GC Europe Campus,
33, 3001 Leuven