Improve your skills with GC’s layering guides
- GC Restoratives Configurator – iTunes version
Discover the new GC Restorative Dentistry Guides; a comprehensive 3D tool that gives you a better insight on:
- Correct shade selection
- Different bonding techniques
- The use and application of the different colours of our composite restorative.
This interactive guide allows you to have optimal results with our restorative dentistry products. It is a useful tool for the dentist but it can also be valuable in the communication with your patients.
Discover the ultimate digital tool for dental technicians: GC Initial Layering Guides. The interactive guides to learn how to use GC ceramic:
- Initial MC.
- Initial LF.
- Initial Ti.
- Initial AL.
- Initial Zr-FS.
- Initial IQ layering over metal.
- Initial IQ layering over zircon.
Awesome features include:
- 360º Step-by-step illustration of layering techniques.
- 2 layer, 3 layer & 4 layer techniques.
- IQ layering technique with Lustre Pastes application guide.
- VITA® Classical and VITA® 3D Master shade guides supported.
- Precious/non-precious alloy selection, white zircon/colored zircon selection. Other frameworks include titanium and alumina.
- Complete firing guide for all systems, including the possibility for single firing or separate dentin firing setup.
GC Initial Layering Guides – iTunes version
All of GC’s cementation materials are showcased in the Luting Guide. Ranging from the cementation of simple metal crowns with Fuji I, up to the adhesive bonding of veneers with G-CEM LinkForce, the latest composite-based addition to GC’s range of luting materials.
Looking for the optimal luting procedure? All parameters are accessible in one screen: select your type of prosthetic restoration, choose between a range of modern materials, (including lithium disilicate), indicate the circumstances like whether the environment is dry or not, low or high retentive preparations and discover our suggestions from our portfolio of luting materials. The 3D step-by-step will guide you through the process to achieve the most optimal results for all your cementation challenges.
These configurators can be used as a treatment planning tool, but also to enhance patient communication, as dentists can show the procedure of the cementation in an easy and understandable way.