Hypomineralised enamel (MIH) – coming to a child near you!
David Manton BDSc, MDSc, PhD, FRACDS, FICD, FADI
Identify the presence of MIH at an early stage and to be able to create an effective treatment plan.
- Why MIH is such a big concern,
- Prevalence rates of MIH
- Diagnosis (differential diagnoses)
- Treatment planning issues
- Preventive care — Which products to use- why and how
- Interventive care – Which products to use and why
C.E. Credits: 1 CE
Release date: Monday, June 23, 2014
Expiration date: Friday, June 23, 2017