Below we are providing a selection of articles and literature from our research departments. These documents will give you a brief summary about some important studies
- Scientific Sheet G-CEM LinkAce
- Topic: The shear bond strengths of zirconia (GC) cemented to a composite core build-up with different self-adhesive resin cements: Maxcem Elite (Kerr), SpeedCEM (Ivoclar), RelyX Unicem 2 Automix (3M ESPE), and G-CEM LinkAce (GC).
- Topic: The bond strength of different luting cements to IPS e.Max Press (Ivoclar) using six self-adhesive resin cements: SpeedCEM (Ivoclar), RelyX Unicem 2 Automix & Clicker (3M ESPE), G-CEM LinkAce (GC), BeautiCem SA (Shofu), Clearfil SA Cement (Kuraray) and one adhesive resin-cement: Multilink Automix (Ivoclar), and their respective ceramic primers.
- Topic: Bond strength and durability of self-adhesive resin cement G-CEM LinkAce (GC) and adhesive resin cement Multilink Automix (Ivoclar) to enamel and dentin.
- Topic: The 3-body wear resistance of five cements against human enamel cusps, in both self-cure and light-cure modes : G-CEM LinkAce (GC), RelyX Unicem 2 (3M ESPE), Maxcem Elite (Kerr), Variolink II and Multilink (Ivoclar).
- Scientific Sheet G-Bond
- Topic: The clinical success rates of Clearfil Tri-S Bond (HEMA-rich) from Kuraray and G-Bond (HEMA-free) from GC
- Topic: The clinical success and retention rates of two adhesives: G-Bond (GC) and the gold standard Optibond FL (Kerr)
– The 5-year clinical dentin bonding effectiveness of two HEMA-free adhesives in Class V non-carious cervical lesions, compared to a control HEMA-containing etchand- rinse adhesive
– G-Bond (GC), HEMA-free self-etch adhesive cfm51 (Saremco), 3-step HEMA/TEGDMA-free etch&rinse XP Bond (Dentsply), control HEMA-containing etch-and-rinse
- Topic: The bonding capacity in vivo of G-Bond (GC) and FL Bond (Shofu) in Class II posterior cavities
- Scientific Sheet EQUIA
- Topic: The suitability of a glass ionomer system (EQUIA) as a permanent restoration material in
- Topic: To evaluate clinical efficiency and mechanical resistance of restorative system based on a high-viscosity, coated glass ionomer cement (EQUIA), when used for permanent
- Topic: The clinical performance of a GIC material (GC Fuji IX GP Fast, GC) versus a coated GIC system (EQUIA, GC).
- Topic: The clinical performance of a glass ionomer restorative system (EQUIA, GC), versus a micro-filled posterior composite (Gradia Direct Posterior, GC).
- Topic: The respective clinical performances of a conventional GIC (GC Fuji IX GP Extra, GC), a resin-coated GIC (GC Fuji IX GP Extra + G-Coat Plus, GC) and a resin composite (Solare, GC) as a comparison material.
- Topic: The clinical performance of two encapsulated glass ionomer cements (GC Fuji IX GP Extra, GC and Riva SC, SDI) and two surface coating materials (G-Coat Plus, GC and GC Fuji Varnish, GC) combinations for 24-months.