GC get connected
Welcome to GC’s digital newsletters. “GC get connected” provides you an overview of the most innovative and trending topics in Dentistry. Would you like to automatically receive this newsletter in your mailbox, please subscribe here.
- Welcome word M. Puttini
- essentia. The smart simplification of a composite system! – Dr. Javier Tapia Guadix
- Cerasmart, a step-by step description in the form of a clinical case report – Dr. Andreas Mattmüller
- Highlight on the concept of Biomimetics – Dr. Gil Tirlet
- Realisation of a diastema closure with a bonded composite resin – Dr. Ulf Krueger-Janson
- Modern Solutions for Direct Posterior Restorations – Prof. Ivana Miletic
- Monolithic milling – individually characterised | Smart surface sealing with milled PMMA-Restorations: GC OPTIGLAZE Color – ZTM Christian Rothe
- A new solution to compensate firing shrinkage with translucent shades – Dr. Vincenzo Mutone
- Welcome by GC Europe President, Mr Michele Puttini
- WATCH: ART Technique using Fuji IX GP EXTRA in P/L – Professor Evert van Amerongen
- Introducing the Dentonauts: your partners in paediatric dentistry
- The diagnosis, prevalence and treatment of MIH – Professor Evert van Amerongen
- Creating an aesthetic root canal post with everStickPOST – Assistant Professor Anja Baraba
- My recipe to achieve a G-ænial smile – Dr Rodolphe Zunzarren
- Infographic: When to use which GC glass ionomer restorative?
- UK’s leading dental school advances MID training through new postgraduatevqualification – Professor Avi Banerjee
- The latest scientific evidence: Glass ionomer cement abstracts
- Step by step: Restoring with G-ænial Bond
- Cementation of hybrid abutments with G-CEM LinkAce – Roland Verhoeven
- Fibres (un)limited (Dr Filip Keulemans)
- Tips and strategies for restoring large cavities using fibre-reinforced material (Drs Stephane Brouwet and Javier Tapia Guadix)
- Clinical efficiency of one-step self-etch adhesives versus etch-and-rinse systems (Professor Jan van Dijken)
- Success with luting cements: material and technique tips (Dr Frédéric Raux)
- 10 years INITIAL: the birth and evolution of a highly innovative class (MDT Michael Brüsch)
- Step by step: Using EverX posterior
Advances in composite technology
- Choosing the material that suits you best (Dr Philipp Kober, Austria)
- Embracing scientific advances (Dr Javier Tapia Guadix, Spain)
- Fibres are changing dentistry (Professor Pekka K. Vallittu DDS, PhD, Finland)
- Technique tips for GC G-ænial
Minimum intervention dentistry
- Prevention-centered care (Professor Sophie Doméjean, France)
- Ready to realise the full potential of MI Dentistry (Professor Avijit Banerjee, UK)
- Simpler is better (Dr Matteo Basso, Italy)
- Technique tips for GC EQUIA
Welcome to GC’s digital newsletters specifically focused on Minimal Intervention. Become part of the MI community and stay up to date with the latest trends. Would you like to be automatically informed of the latest editions, please subscribe here. (MID is only available in English)
MID 6 is dedicated to the latest scientific evidence and clinical strategies in paediatric dentistry. Through case studies, commentary and technique articles by key clinicians, readers will gain insight into protecting and treating children’s teeth in a minimally invasive way.
Issue 5 of MID discusses about practicing dentistry in challenging economic times. Laura Rose Brady RDH outlines her approach to MI Dentistry and how it works for her patients.
In this issue, which is totally devoted to GC EQUIA product, Professor Ivana Miletić talks about EQUIA versus amalgam, and do we take a closer look at the evidence of clinical trials with Resin-modified glass ionomer cements.
In this issue, Dr. Kirk Young, Preventive Practice of the Year (2009) award winning practice principle talks about what motivates him to pursue MID. Furthermore we take a closer look at remineralisation and CPP-APP.
In this edition Dr. Angela Gilhespie shows how also children can benefit from MI, we provide a scientific analysis about glass-ionomer cements and discuss the current status of tooth crèmes for enamel remineralization.
Dr. Elmar Reich talks about using MI principles in his practice, Martin Jablow discusses new methods of caries detection and we have a closer look to some of the GC products that are part of the basic MI toolkit.