Improve your skills with GC’s layering guides
Discover the new GC Restorative Dentistry Guides; a comprehensive 3D tool that gives you a better insight on:
- Correct shade selection
- Different bonding techniques
- The use and application of the different colours of our composite restorative.
This interactive guide allows you to have optimal results with our restorative dentistry products. It is a useful tool for the dentist but it can also be valuable in the communication with your patients.
Discover the ultimate digital tool for dental technicians: GC Initial Layering Guides. The interactive guides to learn how to use GC ceramic:
- Initial MC.
- Initial LF.
- Initial Ti.
- Initial AL.
- Initial Zr-FS.
- Initial IQ layering over metal.
- Initial IQ layering over zircon.
Awesome features include:
- 360º Step-by-step illustration of layering techniques.
- 2 layer, 3 layer & 4 layer techniques.
- IQ layering technique with Lustre Pastes application guide.
- VITA® Classical and VITA® 3D Master shade guides supported.
- Precious/non-precious alloy selection, white zircon/colored zircon selection. Other frameworks include titanium and alumina.
- Complete firing guide for all systems, including the possibility for single firing or separate dentin firing setup.